THE LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
In most but not in all German universities the teaching language is German. To enroll at German state universities and univerversities of applied science you have to present proof of proficiency in German. Usually you will expected to take a German language test, like TestDaF or DSH before you are admitted to your degree program. More information about these tests you get on the test training department at our website.
THE EXCEPTIONS – INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS IN ENGLISH
Exceptions are the most private universities who are related to business and international management. Their teaching language is often English. Also some state universities offer international degree programs and certain postgraduate programs in English which are not requires to pass a German test and maybe some of the colleges of music and art. However, to enroll in these international programs without a test of your German skills does not mean that you don’t have to proof any language skills. Usually these universities and programs require a certain score at TOEFL or IELTS as a proof for your English skills.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
- conduct an elaborate interview about your study aims and preferences
- advise you about the different requirements of state and private universities
- advise you about the necessary tests and their expected scores
- recommend you ways to take this tests
- offer you training courses by ourselves our our partner institutes